Saturday, May 19, 2012

The ups and downs

It may seem all fun and peachy as a photographer (of which I am basically turning into a wedding photographer). Wedding photography is the most difficult. You wouldn't think so from looking at the photos, but there is a lot of work behind each and every photo I send to the couple. When finishing a photo, if the thought "Eh, that should be good enough" pops into my head, I start over. "Good enough" is NOT "good enough." I  am a perfectionist when it comes to the finished product. Can you tell I'm a little stressed today? Obviously I'm editing a wedding. haha.  So, just for some funsies (and a good laugh), here are some photos to laugh at. I think I might make the photo of Ryan Gosling my desktop picture...hahaha Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment